- Date ideas and dating events
- Strict social media verification
- No pop-ups
- No instant messaging
- Verification may take more than 24 hours for some members
- Highly popular gay dating app
- Strictly for men seeking men
- Verification of profile authenticity available
- All important features are free
- Only available as a mobile app
- Dating site is mainly for singles from Singapore but it also welcomes members from other parts of the world
- A brain child of Cupid Media, which is one of the world's leading dating site providers
- Premium membership isn't expensive compared to other dating sites under the same niche
- Website is too simple and doesn't have games or other fun features you can enjoy
- You might not get results if you're too specific with your preferences
- Mobile app is not available on iTunes; only on Google Play for Android smartphones
- A special adult dating platform for transvestites (TV), transsexuals (TS), transgenders (TG), and all members of the third sex
- Welcomes straight men and women, couples (gay, lesbian, or straight), and groups as well
- Has so many special features you can enjoy; other paid features may be bought individually
- Gold membership is expensive but it seems to be worth the purchase
- Standard users may generally not message gold members
- Has no mobile application; only has a mobile version
- All features can be used for free and upgrades are really affordable.
- It has more free "swipes" than other dating apps.
- Chatting is more fun with their getting-to-know-you games.
- Registration is simple and can only take a few seconds.
- Most profiles are incomplete.
- If you are not careful enough, your phone contacts can see your profile if they log in.
- Large membership base
- More than just profiles, very social site
- Some users slow to respond
- Members are flirty, young and fun
- Lots of special features and added functionality
- All core features are free
- Available on iOS and Android
- Large user base
- Matching is more appearance-based
- Profiles don't offer a lot of information
- One of the largest and most popular foreign dating platforms
- Quick and easy registration
- Very diverse member base
- Suspicious user accounts are terminated
- App not available on iOS
- Sign-up with Facebook
- Free messaging
- No annoying pop-ups
- Incomplete FAQs section
- Limited contact support
- No real-time help for urgent questions/troubles
- All features are free for all users
- Location-based contact matching
- See nearby users through Radar feature
- No ads
- Low member count coming from the US
- Only available as a mobile app
- Dating site for intellectuals and academics
- Extensive personality test for scientific matching system
- 10,000 members from Hong Kong
- Ad-free experience
- Only premium members can read and send unlimited messages
- Difficult process of terminating premium subscription
- Gives a fun space for singles in uniform where they can mingle.
- It requires everyone to verify their email before using.
- You can filter your contact recommendations to a specific profession.
- Messaging other singles is for premium users only.
- Registration is only 5 steps and a few minutes--or seconds--of your time.
- Has a flirt button, letting you know immediately other's intentions.
- Many features for free members
- Customised "tags" can be sent
- Defective or nonexistent geo-location system
- Rocky history regarding email spam and user privacy
- Oversimplified matching system
- Over 1,000,000 users worldwide
- A lot of members are online every day
- There are fake profiles
- 3-day trial available for a low price
- Messaging is a premium feature
- Features events and social gatherings for the community
- Has a matchmaking filter that recommends profiles based on your criteria
- Allows discrete payments
- No verification measures set in place
- Takes a long time for site managers to review uploaded photos
- Feeld has a wider variety of gender options than most dating apps.
- There are a lot of options for searching people mix and match based on various gender and location.
- It allows people to register as a couple or as an individual.
- Not many functions for free profiles aside from liking profiles and messaging
- Photo sharing has a lot of restrictions.
- 20% of profiles does not use real photos
- Gives you matches from people who are in close proximity to you
- Mobile platform allows you to see matches wherever you go
- Core features are available for free
- You can only sign-up using Facebook
- It is difficult to find matches if you are from a low population area
- It is compatible with both desktop and mobile
- Simple and free registration process
- Member profiles are not monitored thoroughly
- Ads show when using free version
- Many of the users may be underaged or minors
- Plenty of success stories
- No ads
- Subscriptions can be cancelled anytime
- Strict registration process
- No Android app
- Expensive monthly subscription
- Free use of chat features with other members
- Can share pictures with other members for free
- Easy to use
- Not available on desktop
- Ads show for free version
- Relaunched in Oct 16 with profiles with better content
- Targeted to those seeking long-term relationships
- Users must pay monthly after initial free trial
- Users appear to be mostly 20-39
- Not an online dating service, but a website for posting dating ads
- Website gets 3.2 million page views per month
- 70% of members have University degrees
- No dating profiles or ways to chat with members
- Legitimacy of those who post is not guaranteed; no security measures put in place
- Login without having to register
- Multiple chat rooms
- Automatic disconnection after being inactive
- Repetitive Captcha verification
- Lacks special features
This page is available in following countries: DE, AT, US, AU, SG, GB, NZ