Who is really signed up here?
DateYou's singles mostly hail from the United States but its population orientation is quite diverse having memberships from other countries such as Mexico, Canada, Czech Republic, China, Hungary, and the United Kingdom.
The majority of the members are straight men and women. Gays and lesbians are allowed to join the site, but there are very few memberships coming from the LGBTQ community.
The male population is massive at 80 percent, and most of them are of the middle age range. The women population, comprising the remaining 20 percent, are mostly younger members.
DateYou Age Range and Age Distribution